I have done this before so I am a bit of a professional, you have been warned. My sister in-law, tagged me. So here are six random things you never knew you always wanted to know about me.
1) I haven't been able to eat tuna ever since my mom told me open faced tuna sandwiches are really good under the broiler and I believed her. Gross mom, gross.
2) I can't stand people who drive trucks, I just assume they are compensating. I'm sorry to offend anyone, but lets face it folks if you drive a truck you should spend some time asking yourself why?
3) I've been to NYC twice (soon to be thrice) and I've never been in a taxi.
4) I'm going back to school in January, so yay for me!
5) I was caught cheating on a spelling test in the first grade, so I had to sit out while everyone else got to paste cut up Styrofoam sails on the Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria. Still bitter.
6) The second time Kgordee and I hung out we went to the Omni (I know right) with some friends on Karaoke night where I seduced Kgordee with my rendition of "hit me baby, one more time". I think it was the bar slap that did it. Yeah, I'd been practicing so I guess you could say I was pretty good. Hey, it worked.