Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hello, my name is Simon


Jane was so excited each time she finished a drawing that she would come and get me. I love that Jane loves to draw and likes to give lengthy explanations of her work.

Other things I like about Jane:

She has the ability to turn any menial task or awkward situation into material for her songs.

Also, she seems to be living in her own personal musical, only without any professional filming. Though there is still a fair amount of "jazz hands" .

And

Tonight while saying family prayers she mentioned tiaras twice.

3 comments:

miss kitti said...

Love her drawlings.

Janet said...

I love Jane and also her cute artwork. What a cutie!!!

Grandma F said...

You have a real artist in the making!! I am very impressed with her work, wish I could hear the related stories.