Sunday, December 30, 2007

Twinkle Little Star

Until recentley, when Josh and Jane would sing songs with us, they would usually chime in on the last word of each line. Like on the alphabet, we would be singing and they would just say the G, P, S, V, X, Z while we would sing the rest. Kind of out of the blue, They have been singing a little more complete versions lately. I was lucky enough to capture this from Josh earlier today. You may need to turn up your speakers since he sometimes has a soft voice...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! So cool that you captured that. What a sweetie. And a smart guy, too. I love how he says, "Jane's turn".

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That was so cute! I think "Jane's turn" was awesome too. I also liked how the song could have just kept going and going. :)