Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

Last weekend we went to the Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa Holmes. We saw crocodiles, monkeys, lions, tigers and bears, oh my. It was really fun to see the kids interact with their grandma and grandpa. Josh and Jane wanted to tell them about the animals and make sure they could see everything the twins were seeing.

It is hard to say which animals the twins liked best, though Josh did try to get into the giraffe enclosure. Apparently he just needed to be a little bit closer, those pesky fences, super lame. I think the high light was the merry-go-round; both Josh and Jane got to choose an animal to sit on. Jane wanted to sit on the panda and Josh sat on an elephant.

I love my parents, they are so cute. Thank you for the fun day.






1 comment:

Dorri said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, my kids loved that elephant that the kids are sitting on. Can't wait to see you all.