Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fun with Shrinky Dinks

The kids and I played with Shrinky Dinks this morning. The kids lost interest before I did, I love homemade Christmas stuff. Okay these aren't actually real "Shrinky Dinks" they are Grafix Shrink Films from Roberts, but they work great and they are really cheap. Apparently you can make your own shrinky dinks with recycled take out boxes, very cool and green. We will have to try this next.

You should try making these, they are so fun and my kids love running around with them singing the ginger bread man song.




2 comments:

Renee said...

Cute pics! This is Renee, Scott's cousin. I got your blog address from Lori's. Feel free to visit mine if you'd like. faulringfamily.blogspot.com

kel bel said...

shrinky dinks are the best! i love them.