Monday, April 14, 2008

:: Lunch in Munster ::





This was one of my favorite meals while in Germany. Kgord and I shared this yummy salad, steak with caramelized onion and herbed butter. Everything was very good and seasoned perfectly, but the soup was amazing. I'm not really a soup person but this potato soup was unforgettable.

It wasn't thick like chowder; it was more of a cream of potato soup with chopped bacon and thyme as a garnish. This meal was especially cozy because it rained almost the whole time we were in Munster. It really was hard to be too bothered by the rain because there was so much to see. Thank you Mom and Dad Jones, it was a great place to visit.

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Looks quite delicious to me. I love hot soup and a rainy day would make it all the more appreciated.

miss kitti said...

Whoa, the grilled onions were totally freaking me out until you said what they were. I'm so glad you got to enjoy good food and good times.