Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Twins Christmas Party

>

> When I was in kindergarten my mom came to help with our class Christmas party. We made a little clay snowman ornament together. I can remember her helping me add fringe to the snowman's scarf and one of the other moms commenting on how fancy my mom was. I still have that little snowman and it's one of my very favorite ornaments to put on the tree.
>
> This year I was able to help with the twins Christmas party. We made not gingerbread gingerbread houses out of graham crackers with enough frosting from a tub to power a kindergarten class for a week. The kids were told not to eat any candy until they got home, so naturally that was strictly adhered to.
>
> The kids were also learning the words to It must be Santa. And while it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen, that song got stuck in my head for a week. No joke.
>
> It was a good time all around, I love my little Kindergarteners!
>

No comments: