Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mo Rocca

Last night I was hanging out at home with the kids while Camille was at Relief Society. A little after 7:00, I get a text from Chaz. He informs me that Mo Rocca is speaking at UVSC and it's free and it just started. So I text Camille to see if she would be coming home soon and she was so I was able to make it over to UVSC and catch the majority of his presentation. For those not familiar with Mo Rocca, he is a writer, comedian, and political satirist who has been a correspondent on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. He is a regular on NPR's "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" as well as a contributor to CBS' Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood. The bottom line is that he is super funny and I am a huge fan so it was such a treat to go hear him speak and pick up his book, "All the Presidents Pets." (On chapter 3 right now. So far so good) Here are a few pics from the event. Right after it was over, he hung around for a video interview with some of the student government. I listened in and snapped a few photos.



3 comments:

miss kitti said...

Mo Rocca is great. I'm so jealous (and Justin would be too, if he knew about it.)

nat said...

I heart Mo!

Jessica said...

How fun! I love it when Mo is a judge on Iron Chef. I wonder what he thought of good ole Utah.