Thursday, February 28, 2008

My New Logo


Just wanted to share in my excitement. I got a new logo for my t-shirt website. It was done by the local company Logoworks. I initially had a few different concepts to choose from and this one is the one that I liked the most. At first it didn't have a white letter t inside the shirt and I was worried that it might be misread as Jones shirts.com. So, I had them add the t and now I totally love it. Anyway, probably not that exciting to anyone else reading this but I am pretty stoked about it. I am having t-shirts made with the logo on it. If anyone wants one, let me know. They will be free as long as you promise to wear it sometimes.

3 comments:

Jiles Pfamily said...

we like it! i am glad you added the t. we would like 2 shirts please.

KickButtMommy said...

I love it! I'll wear one and give you a little advertising!

Kallunki Family said...

Awesome. Of course, we would like to advertise for you. Maybe you'll get some business from New Mexico! I am planning on coming to Utah this summer with the kids - and maybe my husband - so if you want to hang on to a couple of extra I could get them from you then.