Thursday, April 23, 2009

That's all Folks

So if you are not directly related or more importantly a Grandparent you might want to move on. I'm sorry, I know, I know how many pictures can I post of my kids in the same clothes on the same day doing the same stuff.

Well this is the last of it for today anyway. Mostly I feel the need to keep my parents flush with pictures of the kids and as my in laws will be overseas as well for the next few weeks they will need some pictures until they get home too.














4 comments:

Dorri said...

are you going to print any of theses, the one with both kids on the tryke and of josh facing backwards are great.

Emilie and Branden said...

SHUT UP! You're blowing my mind. I freaking love it.

Lori said...

I love all the pictures! Such sweeties.

Maudie Jane said...

Thanks, I'm so excited about these, I can't wait to take more!